Online Course English Composition: Research and writing
Length: 8 weeks
Effort: 18 hours pw
Certificate Available: Yes
Session: Starts on March 13, 2017
Students will learn how to:
- Develop an actionable central research question
- Propose a research project.
- Conduct primary and secondary research
- Design an action-oriented research project for web publication.
In this course applicants will learn how to design, develop, research, and execute a writing project from inception to completion in this credit-eligible course.Learning Outcomes
- Rhetorical Knowledge
- Critical Reading, Thinking, and Composing
- Writing Processes
- Knowledge of Writing Conventions.